I ended the last quarter of 2019 with a bang. I bought a lot of things during the holiday sales (mostly restocks) but I was also able to empty a lot of products as well! It was a balanced quarter and I’m happy to empty some of the products that I think aren’t working for me anymore.
Here are my empties.
- CosRx Good Morning Gel Cleanser //★★★★☆
This is my all time favorite cleanser but I want to try something else. I’m now accepting recommendations.
- Klair’s Mid Day Blue Sun Lotion //★★★★☆
This is another favorite but I want to try something else since the tone up of this sunscreen is becoming a little too much for me.
- Some By Mi’s AHA BHA PHA Miracle Toner //★★★☆☆
I’ve been using this for a few month’s now (I’m almost done with my second bottle) but I’m slowly realizing it’s not really doing anything for me. Plus, I’m also thinking I might be using too much acids on my face.
- Skinfood’s Brown Sugar Scrub (not in photo) //★★★★☆
Of course, an all time fave. I love this for exfoliating and I highly recommend it to anyone.
- Nivea’s Strawberry Shine //★★★★☆
I’ve been trying to use this product up for years! It’s probably expired already (lol) but it still left my lips glossy and moisturized for an hour or more.
Anything with green tea, I instantly love. I’ve been on a mission to try all the products from the green tea line of Innisfree. I highly recommend it but to be perfectly clear, the main reason why I love it is not because it magically transformed my skin but because it is highly moisturizing, gentle, and maintains my already normal skin. If you’re looking for something to improve your skin dramatically, I don’t think these products are for you but if you’re looking for something to maintain your skin, I really like these products.
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Seed Cream //★★★★★
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Seed Serum //★★★★★
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Seed Essence in Lotion //★★★★★
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Balancing Cream //★★★★★
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Seed Eye Cream //★★★★★
- Innisfree’s Orchid Hand Cream //★★★★★
Here are the products I bought that I was able to keep track off:
- Innisfree’s Tone Up No Sebum Sunscreen
- Missha’s First Treatment Essence
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Balancing Cream EX
- Innisfree’s Green Tea Seed Serum
- AHC’s Ageless Real Eyecream
- Skinfood’s Black Sugar Mask
- (2) Some By Mi’s AHA BHA PHA Miracle Serum
- (3) Some By Mi’s Pimple Patches
I wasn’t able to write down all the products I bought. I lost motivation to document my low buys since I was feeling pretty down last November and went on a little skin care shopping spree which I thought at that time was a good idea. I’m sorry, self.