Currently my life revolves around working, cooking, and trying to lose weight. I have lost motivation to blog about anything. When May started, I decided to put my blog on private and see what I realize after doing it.
Here’s what I realized.
- I can live without blogging and sharing to the rest of the world whatever is going on in my head.
- I can live without it but my husband is getting sick and tired of being my outlet/therapist.
- I don’t really want to share anything specific about my personal life – like my name, face, job, or personal preferences – anymore. But I’m way past that. I can and will be more candid about it in the future though.
- I have written a hundreds of posts and comments. Some of my previous posts and comments suck! Some show how immature I was. It’s not the look I’m going for but once it’s out there it’s out there. I was reading some and some just sounded like I wanted attention
which would be understandable since there was a time when I wanted to grow my blog and I read somewhere that commenting is the best way for people to visit your blog.
- I shouldn’t be ashamed of #4. We all grow and if I didn’t write those things, I wouldn’t have realized how immature I was. I probably wouldn’t have thought that there is still room to grow. I also wouldn’t have realized that money for blogging isn’t my thing if it wasn’t for that.
- I still like to share some things on this space but I want it to be more filtered and sensible.
- I still want to write but I want to write for myself more.
- I feel old. Why do I still want to blog?
I don’t really know if I figured anything out in my time away. Maybe the time away isn’t enough to figure out what I really want. Happy half time. I hope the next six months of 2019 will be amazing for both you and I.