I still have to work. Actually, I can skip it but I’m pushing myself instead since I want to make sure the team didn’t mess up tonight. While I’m finding motivation to check on that, here are some things on my mind.
- Blackpink – I’m happy that they got to perform and represent K-Pop in a huge stage but a part of me is heartbroken and angry. I am a 2NE1 fan and seeing their juniors do so much more annoys me. It’s not in a jealous kind of way because I do believe that despite everything that happened, and if the interview was true, Minzy was in a terrible place mentally and continuing to pursue their careers would’ve been catastrophic for her.
- Korean music – I’ve been loving some new tunes from Korea’s hip hop/chill music scene. Late night by Loco and Gray have been on repeat lately. I’m really impressed by AOMG. Can we also all agree that these guys have amazing skin? I need their skincare routines!
- Joan Kim – Here I go again talking about an online personality. I don’t really have anything to say specifically but I found this forum about her. I’ve been reading it a lot (going back a lot of pages) because I was trying to look for people who had the same sentiments I had. Long story short, this forum is mean but honest – maybe too honest that if Joan would read it she’d get offended, angry or even depressed. I thank Joan Kim for introducing me to Korean beauty but I think she’s changed too much and I’m just over her. I still wish her the best, though, and I will still occasionally watch her videos if they look interesting.
- This blog – I’m still unsure what to do about this space or even continuing it is still worth it!!! Again, I have a million ideas but I’m not sure if it’s something worth pursuing.
- Vacation – It’s been five months since my last vacation and I’m just dying to book a plane ticket (or even just a hotel room) somewhere. I feel overworked and I really, really, really need a break. The husband and I got massages yesterday but the effect didn’t last long! I just really want to relax. I’m hoping the following holidays will bring about some much needed rest.
- Brain dumps – This whole post doesn’t really have a purpose or a direction. I just thought I’d write something tonight after listening to this podcast. They say writing down what’s on your mind is healthy. In my case, I much prefer to type it all down. Have an awesome night/day wherever you are. ❤