I can’t believe 2018 has ended. It hasn’t sunk in yet. Another year down. Another year is here – fresh and ready to be lived. I’m not yet ready to face life so here are some realizations I’ve had last year. Enjoy.
- The following drinks/food make me poop: Coffee, milk (2-3 glasses a day), oatmeal. My metabolism isn’t great that’s why knowing what makes me go is very important to me.
- I am a controlling person. I have a hard time letting go of control. I like having plans.
- I need my personal space/desk area but I can most definitely live without it. I’ve realized that a reason why I have stopped blogging is not because I grew out of it, it’s mostly because I don’t have my own space to do it. Not having my own desk apparently has its effect on my blogging process.
- I am a pretty decent cook, definitely a level one.
- Hard work is the real deal! Just put your head down and do the work. The results will surprise you.
- I have a love/hate relationship with living in condos. I love how small it is but I really prefer having natural light. I’m so desperate that I want to do everything on our balcony (which is the only place that has enough natural light and space).
- Life is hard but life is harder for people who are far less fortunate than me. Since April, I have been riding the jeep daily. A daily struggle highlighted by the faces of my fellow Filipinos who have it worse than me.
- If you’re feeling a little lost, go home, go back to the basics. Remind yourself why you’re doing what you’re doing. You’ll never get lost if you know where you want to go.
- I’m old. I feel like I’ve opened a pandora’s box full of questions. Do you want to start of the next chapter of your life? What else do I want to do? What else do I want to accomplish? Is this life enough?
- I am very happy with the man I married. I made the right choice following my heart years ago. ❤
Since it’s the new year, I’d thought I’d change my theme this month. I also decided to change my blog name and my about page. I’ve always liked the cleanliness of the Libre 2 theme. I opted to have no sidebars too – no clutter and no unnecessary information. It’s just me and my words.