Good morning, from this side of the world. Today I woke up optimistic about my weight. I have been exercising daily and eating less, that’s why I was expecting to lose at least a pound from what I was doing. I did my morning routine, did my thing, and weighed myself. I didn’t lose a pound. I didn’t gain one either. I guess that’s a win.
It’s disappointing that all my efforts didn’t yield the results I wanted. But I’ve been down this road before and I shouldn’t get discouraged just because my first real effort in losing weight didn’t go the way I planned. Next week, I plan to up my cardio so I can lose all this jiggly puff. PCOS sucks so much. I can’t believe I’m in my normal weight but I still have to lose weight just because of it.
This Christmas, the husband and I decided not to give each other gifts. We agreed on being practical and just buy the stuff we want instead of going for surprise gifts that we may or may not end up using. (minimalism) I love that he agreed with this because I really don’t want anything new. I have a lot of wants but I know deep down in my heart I don’t need it, so why buy it? Here’s a little gallery of all the stuff I want…if you’re interested.
I got an email from WordPress that they won’t be including the free domain for next year’s plans. If I want to keep my domain, I have to pay an extra $30 when it’s renewal time. If I want to lock in my current plan price with free domain, I have to renew now.
I just renewed last November and I have no plans of renewing any time soon given that I might just be losing my blogging touch. Maybe it’s okay to have a .wordpress in my domain again. Any of you guys received that email too? I guess 2019 will be a pivotal year blog-wise. I’m going to have to decide what to do with my plan and my blog. Do I go back to WordPress.org again?
Blogmas. I know the usual rules would have to be I should post daily but I’m slowly realizing things and here’s some of them:
- I can’t fit daily blogging in my schedule. I am already in front of my computer for work, the last thing I want is to be in front of my computer at home.
- I really want to post things that I can be proud of. I’m really not that creative. I also have high standards which means I really can’t create posts that I could be proud of after work.
- I also love sleep and rest which also justifies the reason above.
- I’m also exercising daily and that takes up time! I had to choose last Monday what my priorities are and it was losing weight. (sorry blog)
- I have a lot of creative ideas but just like what I mentioned above, this stuff takes time. It’s not going to be instant and that’s okay. What I like about blogging anyway is seeing the finished product. I like saying to myself, “Wow, you thought of that? But you’re so uncreative, lol.“
- I’m writing these reasons down because I also realized/reminded that I’m doing blogmas for me. It’s my gift for myself to recenter myself after a year of adjustments and figuring stuff out. Blogging has been my outlet and it will always be.