It’s been a hot minute since I’ve last written a “let’s have coffee” post. I’ve been busy with life and have had zero motivation to update this blog with it. I’ve also forgotten how to blog.
If we were having coffee, I’d tell you that:
- This December I plan to revive my love for blogging by writing daily. Of course, I’m a cheater and already have a few posts ready. With the holidays (and Christmas parties) around the corner, I’m 100% sure I won’t be able to write daily and preparing in advance will at least help me keep accountable to daily blogging. I kinda want to do it vlog-mas style. I was just thinking that maybe the reason why I got burnt out with blogging was because I was limiting myself to certain topics. I’ll only still share stuff that I know I’m comfortable with people I know reading online but I want it to be more personal and a little less planned. I’m still not sure how that’ll work out but here’s to trying for $96.
- I just got back from Japan and once again I’ve left my heart there. This trip was different from our last since we took our time instead of hitting a million places a day. It was also amazing since it was a much-needed break from our jobs.
- There’s a lot of family drama on my end. You’re not going to read a lot of details here but let me just tell you that dealing with family is hard. You can’t completely hate them because you know you love them but some people make it extremely difficult. It makes me sad knowing we only have one life to live and some choose to spend it on harboring hate or ill-feelings. Nobody is perfect. Everyone is a work in progress. When you let certain feelings stop you from growing or changing to be the better version of yourself, everybody loses.
- I can’t wait for Ariana Grande’s video for Thank You, Next. I love this song and I truly appreciate the positivity of it all. Every relationship we have teaches us something. The way she handled this breakup is how we should all handle breakups – with class and a hit song (if possible).
- I also was very much inspired by Rae’s Low Buy and start doing it for December. I’ve been doing this the past couple of months but somewhere along the way I got distracted and ended up with a box of things I won’t be using yet. That’s not the way I want to live my life! Reading her post has inspired me to get back on track.
Life’s been solid lately. I got a much-needed break from my work and blogging. I also think I know how to get my blogging mojo back. Let’s see if I can do this according to plan. 🙂
How have you been? I hope it’s all good from your end too!