When my friends and I went to Aqua Planet this summer, we had this mouthwatering pesto rice with sausage for lunch. It was so good I wanted to recreate it. I had to try the recipe a couple of times before finally saying I got it. The “I got it” recipe is the one I will be sharing with you today!
The recipe is as basic as basic can be. You’ll only need a couple of things.
- Sausage – The husband and I love the Spicy Beef Franks from Purefoods
- Pesto – We’ve been loving the Clara Ole one. It’s also just right for two people.
- Tuna – All time favorite, Century Tuna Spicy
- Mushroom – I tried the one from the brand Jolly. It’s okay.
- Cream – I used leftover Nestle Cream
There you have it! My simple pesto rice meal. My husband and I love this and we have it all the time. The one we had at Aqua Planet had cucumbers (or zucchinis, I’m not sure) but I haven’t tried adding it yet since I’m not even sure I’d like it. This recipe is for all the basic ones out there who’d like to try another recipe for their pesto.
Let me know if you try it or if you have any suggestions for my recipe! ❤