The queen of making things up, Victoria, has tagged me to answer these questions she has created herself. I really like this tag because it’s not like your usual award post (not that I answer that properly as well, lol) and it guides you as you share a little more of yourself on the internet.
Anyway, here it is.
BOOKS YOU COULD READ OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT FEELING SICK AND BORED:
I’d have to tell the truth and I’m not that girl that reads a book after I finished it. I’m going to twist this Q up a bit. Here are three books I plan to read again
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin
- The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
TV SHOWS YOU CONSIDER ARE GUILTY PLEASURES:
- Criminal Minds
- Black Mirror (currently obsessing over, thanks to Globe for my free Netflix)
- 48 Hours (this is a show on Crime and Investigation channel that documents the first 48 hours after a crime was committed)
THINGS YOU CAN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT
As in things that you actually carry/put in your bag and not things you put on your face, hair, body.
- My phone, obviously.
- Alcohol cause I’m a neat freak
- Tissue paper cause we all know how clean and well-equipped toilets in Manila are
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
- EVERYTHING. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF EVEN MY WARTS AND SKIN TAGS. EVEN MY ARMPIT HAIR. PEOPLE, IT’S ALL ABOUT ACCEPTING YOURSELF. IF YOU DON’T ACCEPT, LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOURSELF, HOW CAN OTHERS?
ADDICTIONS YOU CAN’T SEEM TO LET GO OF:
- Talking to myself
- This blog
ILLEGAL THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN YOUR LIFE
I’m generally a law-abiding citizen. I believe in rules, law, and order. I only have two for this one.
- The usual…jaywalking, unloading/loading in an area not for that, walking where people aren’t supposed to walk
- Didn’t pay for my fare quite a number of times (both at a jeep and a bus) when the driver decides to stop at every person on the street
CLICHE BUT, THREE WISHES YOU WOULD ASK FROM A GENIE IF YOU EVER MEET ONE:
- Just one hug and kiss from my dad – just one more time
- A promotion but with less workload and more money
- Less consumerism for everyone in the world (I dislike consumerism but it’s hard not to be part of that cycle. How do we deal with this?)
- Secretary – I love making plans and schedules and calling people
- I want to be able to inspire people that there’s more to life than consumerism. I’m not entirely sure what kind of job that would be.
Not a fan of compliments, to be honest, so here’s a little pick me up message for myself.
Hey, Kat! Everything is going to be fine. Believe me. Everything will fall into place, just trust and believe.
The blogging community here in the Philippines (or the one where I am involved in) is pretty small. The ones I would love to have tagged were already tagged. 😦 I’m keeping this post tag free. If you like the questions, feel free to answer them and tag me. I’d love to read more about you! ❤