Harry Potter is the only reason why I wanted to go here! I’ve been a major Potter-head since forever and one of my main goals for this trip was to see Hogwarts and taste butterbeer.
I was very much excited to experience everything here but a little advice, you should definitely skip the 3D rides. They’re all in Japanese and if you don’t know any Japanese, it’s a total waste of time. This disappointed me very much because I was quite excited for the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride but maaaaan I couldn’t appreciate it! I couldn’t understand what they were saying. T_T
There’s really not a lot of pictures for this day because we enjoyed falling in line and riding the attractions. Here’s a bunch of tips that I hope you find helpful when you plan your trip.
- I highly suggest going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter first before exploring the rest!
- Once you’re in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, take your time as you enjoy Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and the whole atmosphere! (especially if you’re a Harry Potter fan)
- Try butterbeer. Try on the robes (we saw people trying it on without buying lol but we didn’t have the balls to ask).
- There’s this humongous turkey leg – you should try it!
- I’m a fan of crazy rides that’s why I enjoyed: Hollywood Dream – The Ride, Hollywood Dream – The Ride – Backdrop, and The Flying Dinosaur. Just thinking about it makes me happy. You should try it because it’s one heck of an experience!
- Enjoy the food! We opted to have a proper sit-down lunch but the park offers a lot of food that you can eat on the go.
- Bring your own water bottle. It’ll save you money since there are fountains everywhere.
- ENJOY EVERYTHING – even if you’re waiting in line for an hour already. Remember to remain positive and you will have your turn too!