Our family just had our first outing since my dad passed. My mom bought another coupon over at Metrodeal for Amara Residences by Terrazas de Punta Fuego in Batangas. After previously having the chance to go here, I knew this outing was going to be a hit. I wasn’t prepared, however, to be blown away.
First, some fast facts. Punta Fuego is located in Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines. It is an exclusive resort community that overlooks the South China Sea. It’s not open to the public so if you do see Metrodeal (or any other company) offering a deal, buy it!
Here are the highlights of Metrodeal’s offers:
- An overnight stay at Amara Residences by Terrazas de Punta Fuego in Batangas
- Amara Residences is a luxurious Asian tropical seaside serviced residences in Nasugbu, Batangas offering a spacious sanctuary with a splendid view of the sea, forest, and sunset
- You get to choose from these two options:
- Accommodation in a Forest View Room good for 2 adults and 2 kids for P4999 instead of P11200
- Accommodation in a Forest View Room good for 4 adults and 2 kids with breakfast for P8499 instead of P12700
- Escape to a breezy, calming ambiance of a Forest Room accommodation, which has spacious interiors that will provide you and your family the ultimate comfort and relaxation (also has a jacuzzi!!)
- Moreover, each room features king-sized and queen-sized beds, your own dining area, and a separate shower room
- Enjoy a refreshing stay at Club Punta Fuego and Terrazas with use of double infinity pool at the main club, single infinity pool at the upper beach, family pool at the lower beach, turtle pool, and Terrazas Beach Club
Our family mostly stayed near Amara Residences because 1) Punta Fuego is big and 2) they don’t offer shuttles or any sort of vehicles to get from point A to point B. You have to use your own cars. And since we don’t like to get our cars wet, we settled for the pool that was only up to four feet!
After a whole afternoon of swimming (and getting sunburnt), the room that we stayed at was a welcome sight! We got a two-bedroom condo style place complete with a fully functioning kitchen, two toilets and bath and a jacuzzi! The place was jaw dropping! I wanted it.
Tip: For dinner (or any other meal you like) you can bring your own food and cook it there. Inform the receptionist that you’d like to borrow kitchen utensils – pans, rice cooker, spoons, and forks, etc. It’s completely free of charge and you’d save a lot of money.
Next day, we tried to explore the rest of the community and found ourselves having breakfast at Sol Cafe (super expensive! everything was over Php 450, good thing breakfast was free with the coupon) and lounging about in the turtle pool and the beach.
Also, check out the view from the beach. The condo-style building seen above is Amara Residences! Cute, right?
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and a worth it coupon. Punta Fuego is more expensive than the neighboring Canyon Cove resort (READ Review: Metrodeal’s Overnight Luxury Getaway for 4 Persons in a Superior Room at Canyon Cove, Batangas) but it surely offers a lot more. The facilities and accommodations are incomparable and honestly, Punta Fuego looks a lot more well-kept. It is on the pricier side of things but every single extra peso you paid for is worth it.
I highly recommend you to buy this coupon (as of writing, it’s still sold on Metrodeal). It’s a perfect summer getaway for you and your family/friends.