I’d like to thank Annie for thinking of me for this lovely award. Have I ever told you why I love awards? It’s because it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and also a perfect way to show your appreciation and fondness for them and their blogs.
I connected with Annie through Writing 101 and her writing is amazing because she writes from the heart which I love. Check out her blog and see why I adore her!
The Rules are simple. Seven random facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers.
7 Random Facts About Me
- I think I’m in love with writing. Since I joined Writing 101 this month, I have rekindled my love for writing. I have always been a reader and writer but life just takes you in different directions and I’m glad that I have found writing again.
- I’ve been daydreaming of this pair of Nike Internationalist shoes. It has a men’s version which I plan to buy for Mike this Christmas. It’s pricey… I need to save up!
- I recently opened a trading account. I have no idea how to do/use it!!!
- I’m having trouble working with my colleagues at work. This leaves me no choice but to isolate myself from them. It’s becoming a real burden and I’m considering changing jobs because of it. HELP.
- I have eleven “To Read Books”. This list does not include my current read – Liane Moriarty’s The Husband’s Secret which has been juicy so far.
- I was at the bookstore (duh!) the other day and found out that there was another installment to the Millenium Series’ called The Girl in the Spider’s Web. We can all celebrate because I didn’t buy it. 😐
- I feel utterly sad about my nephew. He’s seven and he’s not going to school. The doctor said he has ADHD or something like that which needs special attention and special school but his mom…well…we all have family problems.
Here are my nominees:
I’m sorry I’ll be skipping going into each of my nominees sites/blogs to comment since I’ll be scheduling this post. 🙂