Thank you to the lovely and amazing Shamira over at Smiling Notes for this award. Yeyyy!! Please head on over to her site to see more of her lovely cooking creations and read about her travels. 🙂
The award rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
– – – – –
Shamira’s questions are:
- Why did you start blogging? I started this as a way to document my kitchen mis/adventures and practice my English skills.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Our family summer trips. My siblings and I are now full grown adults, I miss the family time we use to share every summer and I really really miss just hanging out with my family thinking of nothing and just spending time with them.
- What advice would you give to your younger self? Be yourself. Now that I am ‘older’ I regret not choosing a course or field inclined towards culinary arts. I realized now that it is my true passion. Huhu, boohoo.
- What superpower would you love to have? The power to heal. 😛
- Which celebrity would you love to meet? Why? I’d have to say Jaime Oliver. or Anthony Bourdain. I see them so much on TV I wonder how they are as normal people 🙂
- Do you like sweet or spicy food? Salty. Oops not in the choices, haha. Definitely spicy then. But not too spicy. 😛
– – – – –
- Are you a sports fan? Which sport and team?
- What is your ultimate dream?
- What is your comfort food?
- What’s one tip you’d like everyone to know?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Oh, and something random. Have you watched the Minions movie? If yes, what did you think of it. If no, why not?