I finally have another chance to share some of my favorite bloggers with you and letting you get to know me a little bit more! 😀
I want to thank Anjali from It’s All About Food for this one! Head on over to her blog to get to know her more and see her passion for food. I really really really want to try most of the recipes she shares but I’m scared of taking that next big step in the kitchen since I am such a novice at this and she is such a pro. 😦 One day….
– – – – –
I was asked to write about my seven dreams…ready, let’s go!
- Travel the world. I want to really really really travel the world and see more of it. I have only seen so few of what life and nature has to offer and I feel envious of the people who get to do travel so often.
- Cook like a pro. I don’t need to explain this much. Cooking is my passion and I really want to be better at it.
- Blog like a pro. Hahaha. I am having such an awesome time blogging and I want to do it full time. I want to share my experiences to the world and hopefully be a source of inspiration for them.
- Watch all the Formula One races live. Ever since I watched the Singaporean Grand Prix live, it has been my goal to watch every race there is. I’m planning Australia or Japan as the next one but I don’t have money for that yet. If you want to donate for this dream, let me know!
- To have a room full of books in my dream house. I have this picture in my head of a library for my future house. I already have a small collection of books in store. I don’t have the house yet, lol. Again, if you want to donate for this dream, let me know!
- I want to be happy. Lately life has been full of drama. I don’t share it here on this blog because I feel like writing about it here would just make me sadder and pity myself and my situation so I find other productive ways to cope. I especially like reading and watching TV series. Note to other people in similar situations, don’t go for long drives. it doesn’t help.
- Learn how to be accepting, forgiving and have an unlimited supply of patience.
– – – – –
I am nominating these bloggers for this award. Please check them out!! 🙂