My first award. Hehe
Initially I was not a fan of WordPress awards because everything I can’t measure through numbers, I tend to doubt. But, after seeing the bloggers who won the awards and take time to answer the questions and nominate bloggers again I changed my views and appreciate it more now. Awards are just ways for bloggers to tell you how much they appreciate your blogs and get to know you more. Plus, people get to see what kinds of blogs you enjoy and follow. WordPress is such an engaging and encouraging community, I’m in love with it. ♥
– – – – –
Thank you to Julia from My Red Page for the nomination! Please check her blog out, she has the most interesting take on life and she shares it with her readers/followers one post at a time. 😀
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post too
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
– – – – –
Here are my answers to her questions.
1. Why do you blog? I blog for fun. And to document all of my kitchen mis/adventures. Plus, blogging is a great way to practice creativity and my English skills 😛
2. What are the first five words that describe you? Baddest Bitch in the Kitchen (LOL)
3. What is that you always wanted but never got? A car. My dad promised me one after I graduated high school but he never got me one. Of course, I don’t hold it against him. I don’t even know how to drive! 😦
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you? Yes! There’s this Filipino thing called the “Unang Ulan ng Mayo”, meaning May’s First Rain, which symbolizes the end of the summer season and the start of the rainy season and when we were young we always get soaked because of it. As kids we always had water fights and dance under the rain. Great memories.
5. How is your perfect pizza look like? With lots of cheese and bacon. And probably more cheese. 😛
6. What was the last picture you took? A pair of shoes I’ve been eyeing.
7. What is your motto in life? Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance.
8. What is the best book you ever read? Good Omens by Neil Gaiman
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? My nephews and niece. Kids are the best things in this world.
10. Best compliment you’ve received? I’m not the type that would keep tabs on the compliments I get. On top of my head though, the best complement I’ve received is my boyfriend. He has a great soul and he is infecting me with it. He’s the yin to my yang. Hahaha 😛
– – – – –
Thank you again Julia for the nomination and I am so pleased to share with you some of my favorite blogs. (If you don’t see yours on the list, this doesn’t mean I don’t like your blog any less.)
And here are my questions for you!
- Why do you blog?
- What are the first five words that describe you?
- What is your favorite food?
- Ultimate ambition/dream in life?
- What is the best book you’ve ever read?
- What is love?
- What was the last picture you took?
- What’s the song that is currently stuck in your head?
- Are you afraid of the future?
- When was your happiest moment?
Hope you have fun! 😀